Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 March 2011

Eastbourne Half getting better

I was meant to be running the Eastbourne Half this Sunday but unable to run. We still went down to Eastbourne and stayed in the Grand. I really like this hotel and a fantastic short break.

I do not like taking any form of medicine so I have not been taking any Ibuprofen for  my leg but I have decided to use some arnica 30c from Boots.

Arnica is used to treat bruising, muscular strains, wounds and swelling.

 It was fantastic to see all the runners go past it just made me realise how much I love my running. This week is a decisive week for me. Leg is getting better but I do not want to start running again until the pain is all gone. I am really hoping that another couple of days and I will be thinking about testing my leg out. Then I can  take stock and decide what I am going to do about London Marathon. I am a bit concerned about all the sponsorship money I have raised.

 I think I am going to buy some compression socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment