Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Final Run

Well I did my final run last night just over 5 miles at a very relaxed pace (just over an hour with several stops). I ran with the slower group and it is interesting to note how easy the people doing VLM can run up the hills when the others are out of breathe. It just shows the level of fitness.

Thoughts now turn to making sure I have all the right equipment ready for race day and must make sure I do not get too excited and start too fast. Also keeping an eye on the weather, it was hot for Brighton Marathon last weekend  and a lot of people crashed.

Overall I feel great, such a good feeling to know that all that training is behind you.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, really enjoy these next few days and do not be tempted by going out for a run on Thursday evening for "just one more run" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why but found last few days a bit stressful and I feel tired,so really I will just try and chill over next couple of day- if I can.

    ReplyDelete