Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 June 2011

Juneathon Blog 1

I have signed for Juneathon which means I need to do some sporting activity every day in June and Blog what I have done within 24 hours so here is blog number one:

Tuesday 1st June did 2.5 hours of Tai Chi. The first hour was spent teaching and the second part training with Chris. The Teaching is very enjoyable but mentally it is hard work. After Chris and I ran through the form, outside which was really good,  there was alot of energy around and it fires you up. I always feel really energised after Tai Chi. The only downside is Tai Chi really fires up your energy and it takes a little time for it to settle down which means I cannot sleep for a while until the energy has settled and having the get up early for work the next day is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment