Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 November 2010

It is Frosty

This morning the plan was to get up early and work out a 3 mile route I can use for my short sharp runs. It was very frosty and I actually stayed in the warm until about 9.00am.I had nice hot cup of Tea got ready and did a few minutes of Chi Gung to warm me up internally.

Running on a cold day is actually the best. After a about a mile you warm up nicely and it is a fantastic feeling. The only down side I was road running rather than cross county. My tip for running on a cold day is to wear a nice pair of running gloves and a hat. I covered 3 miles in 27.03- not great but this really was just a initial run to set a target. Basically run to Petts Wood and back. Saw Fox in Mayfield Avenue who just stopped and looked at me as I ran past. I was surprised he did not just run off.

No comments:

Post a Comment