Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 February 2011

Highs and Lows 50 days to go - adapt to survive

My blog cannot always be about the highs I also have to write about the lows

My leg feels very slightly better, but the pain soon comes back when I start walking. On closer examination I think the leg is slightly swollen. I am not going to Tai Chi tonight instead I will lay of sofa with an ice wrap around my leg and plenty of Ibuprofen gel.

There are 50 days to go until VLM so I could easily loose a week whilst I allow my leg to recover. I am now thinking I may just end up doing VLM for the experience rather than focus on time and if all is well aim for a good time at the Marafun on sat 14th May.

http://www.marafun.co.uk/

If necessary I can always defer my VLM place until next year.

Long way to go and may be thinking a bit negative but need to think of options and one thing I have learnt in life is if you adapt you survive.

2 comments:

  1. Clive
    All is not lost for VLM this is just a minor set back which is part of the journey, I promise you it will get better with the TLC you are giving it.
    Way too early to talk of the Marafun but it is good to have an alternative but focus on VLM for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment definitely going to focus on getting better. Just bit annoyed but as you say part of the journey.

    ReplyDelete