Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 February 2011

I see a cold Budweiser

I have been thinking about a treat after London Marathon. After New York  Marathon the one thing I really wanted was a cold Bud and a steak. Whilst I am training I drink very little alcohol and that makes the desire for a cold beer even greater. After New York we had a really great steak in a restaurant in Grand Central Station. It was an excellent meal. Strangely I have exactly the same desire after London Marathon.
  • Cold pint of bud at bar before sitting down to eat.
  • Steak - rare
  • Real chips
  • Watercress and salad
  • Bottle of quality Red wine.
In New York there were lots of good steak houses and I need to find one in London. Not a beefeater etc!!

I can see the cold beer on the bar when I am running.

2 comments:

  1. Gaucho Grill or Smiths of Smithfield. Neither cheap, both pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy many thanks for your comments I have had a look at the websites and they both look really good so one of them it shall be.

    I see you also write a blog I have added your blog to the list of sites I follow.

    Happy running

    ReplyDelete