Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 February 2011

Run Forrest Run

4 mile run today as a follow up to the 16 mile run yesterday.I have noticed that I recover a lot faster after a long run and the purpose of my 4 mile today was about the recovery time between runs and running the day after a long run.

This week I have run 30 miles and aiming to increase the mileage next week and do a 18 mile run at the weekend.

All this running  is starting to come good and energy levels also good. 

Now I am running in the 18+ mile zone I will need to give a lot of attention to fuel and energy.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news Clive, you will be amazed that as you pile on the miles your recovery rate will improve as well.
    You have cracked that mystical 18 mile barrier with no ill effect a few more of those and you have it in the bag

    ReplyDelete