Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 March 2011

18 mile run

I met Dave at 8 am on Sunday morning for our 18 mile run. The route was up to Polehill then to Crittles Corner upto Sidcup along to Chislehurst station upto the Crown at Bromley then along A21 to Gren Street Green. This is becoming our standard route and a very good training run.

We completed the 18 miles is 3 hours dead which was only 6 minutes slower than we did this run about a month ago. This is the longest run I have done since I last did this run and I was pleased that I did not loose too much time.

On the downside my foot started to hurt after about 14 miles, same problem as before,which is very annoying. At the end of the run I made sure I did plently of stretching and iced my foot when I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment