Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 March 2011

I can breathe, move and run

So London Marathon is fast approaching. I have received my race number and only 30 days to go. I have just recovered from a three week break in my training and tonight I went out and ran 11 miles. I took things really easy, concentrated on breathing in a relaxed manner and making sure that my posture was correct using the basis of Tai Chi. I tried to make sure my head was held high and back straight. I noticed that my legs were collapsing in a bit and keeping my hips tucked under kept legs from collapsing.

Fortunately I did not have problems with my leg.

At the end of the run I was very hungry and dying for a long drink.

I am running Hastings Half on Sunday and will be taking in very easy.

I am really lucky that I can breathe freely move freely and RUN.

1 comment: