Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 March 2011

It is the way you deal with adversity which makes you stronger

I went to the Doctors today to see what she thought about my foot. Medical opinion, bone is OK most probably ligament damage and she recommended course of Physiotherapy which I will do.

To be honest I am not too worried if I miss London Marathon. I am more keen just to get better and back running. I have really missed running over the last couple of weeks but the thought of Summer and going for a long run is what it is all about.

Even though I have missed my running I have not been too down hearted. It is very easy to be on a high when things are going well but the way you deal with adversity is what makes you stronger. There is also so much bad stuff going on the world at the moment my problems are pretty small.

I am off to Tai Chi tonight to get the energy flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment