Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Still resting and thinking

One minute I think my leg is getting better then all of a sudden it flares up again, usually after my walk from the office to Charing Cross and home. I have pretty much decided that I will not be running Eastbourne half on Sunday. I am really missing going for a run but it has given me time to think in particular where I am going to focus my training.

At the moment I do a Tai Chi combat class on a Friday plus a normal class which means I train from 19.00 to 22.00 on a Friday night plus help teach a class on a Wednesday. On a Sunday I do a Karate class and I usually run three times a week.

I have decided that I want to push my running further, despite my current injury, and if I am to do this I need to sort out my training schedule and where I am going to focus my energy.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen a doctor re injury?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave see you managed to work out how to post. Well done. No I have not seen a Doctor I am going to give it a couple more days and if still not better I will go and see Doctor as may need X ray. There is a spot on lower leg which is really painful makes me wonder if I have a stress fracture.

    ReplyDelete