Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 July 2011

Been a Long Time -Been Busy

I have not updated my blog for nearly a month as I have been very busy. I have been on holiday to Italy and travelling to the Midlands and Wales several times taking my daughters to and from university. I have also been  sorting out my Tai Chi class with my friend Chris.

I have only managed to run about once a week and usually only about 6-8miles. I have lost a lot of fitness and put on about 4 pounds in weight which is a lot for me.

I am now just about to start my training again. It is a shame I have lost so much fitness but I do feel pretty strong and hopefully my body has had a long time to recover.

I have the following runs in the diary:  Eridge 10,  Petts Wood 10K and Beachy Head Marathon.

I have missed my running and I am going to work out my training plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment