Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Why is it important to manage your energy (Chi) ?

Although time is precious, there is no point in having lots of time if you do not have the energy (Chi) to use that time wisely. So many people tell me that when they get home from work they are just too tired to do anything  and end up crashing out watching telly and then wonder why do do not have a good nights sleep.

I get tired like everyone else but I have found that all this training actually has the reverse effect and physical activity gives you a great energy boost and whilst my body may feel tired through training my energy (Chi) levels are actually very good.

My Tai Chi class is on a Friday night and the mental relaxation is a massive boost to my energy. On a Friday night  I never have a good nights sleep. I lay in bed awake, not is a frustrating way, but relaxed,  almost like I can feel my Chi energy flowing through my body.

So what can we do to improve our energy (Chi) levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment