Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 March 2011

In The Lap of The Gods

I went to the Physio yesterday and her opinion was all is OK but she would like to see me run to make sure I am using the correct shoes so will be wearing my running kit on my next visit this Friday. I thought this was a very good idea as I have only been checked once before when I brought my first pair of shoes.

My leg is definitely feeling better so itching to get out and do a 6 miler tonight. I will take it easy and do the 10k club route. I see tonight as the big test if all OK will do another run on Thursday and Hastings Half at weekend. Then I have two weekends to knock out a couple of long runs.

Interestingly my body feels very strong. I had not realised how much the running takes out of you and the rest has certainly given my body time to really recover.

Mentally I am feeling very strong but a little nervous that something is going to go wrong. I am hoping after tonight's run I will be in bring in on mode.

I was aiming for around 4 hours at London but I have now forgotten about the time just planning to enjoy. Also my fund raising has taken  a hit. Anyway I have got my eye on the Marafun.

I just hope my run tonight goes well my fate is now In The Lap of the Gods

1 comment:

  1. That is really positive news Clive, I hope it goes well. J

    ReplyDelete