Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 May 2011

Freeflow Body Solutions

Over the last few months I have not written much about Tai Chi mainly because there have been some  major changes. After about 12 years me and my friend Chris have stopped training at our current school and set up our own class in Tuners Hill.

We have done this for several reasons:

  1. We have both been teaching for some time and wanted more flexibility to widen what we teach.
  2. We felt that we were not learning much and decided we wanted to learn from other sources.
  3. To a certain extent we can learn and teach from one another.
  4. We wanted to build up our own group.
It is very early stages but we already have a few students and it is picking up momentum.

Like my running I have a plan of what I want to explore with my Tai Chi and I will be writing more on various topics which interest me.

I should add that Freeflow body solutions is not just around Tai Chi, Chris is qualified in Sports Massage and will be practising under the name Freeflow Body Solutions.




No comments:

Post a Comment